Love Quotes Ideas for Wedding Vows
When the wedded couple exchanges vows, the usual way is to have the official vow from the officiant, who is either a priest or a minister. But custom vows are allowed! You may submit to your chosen officiant the vow you wish to use. And you can draw inspiration from a number of these love quotes, or you can use them as part of the vow itself.
1. I would not wish any companion in the world but you. — from poetry master William Shakespeare
2.The best thing to hold onto in life is each other. —Audrey Hepburn
3.Whatever souls are made of, his and mine are the same.
4.Some souls just understand each other upon meeting.
5. I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes – You’re not dying yet, but you’re a flashfront instead of flashback
6. I would find you in any lifetime.
7. Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be. — Robert Browning, another poetry master
8. It’s amazing how one day someone walks into your life, and suddenly, you can’t remember how you lived without them.
9. How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.
10. I know they say there are a lot of fish in the sea, but you’re my Nemo. — A Disney movie reference for a little fun and humor.
11. When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
12. I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow. —Leo Christopher.
13. You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
14 The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who’s going to stop me. — Ayn Rand
15. A marriage is always made up of two people who are prepared to swear that only the other one snores. – for a little more humor
16. Make sure you marry someone who laughs at the same things you do. – Advice that is actually so practical