FAQ’s – General
1. Does Jardin offer wedding packages?
-Yes, we have the Smart Bride Package and occasional promo packages. Both are solution packages for couples who want to save money and time. They are not a fixed packages as well as you can take out items you don’t need, e.g. remove photo-video and get a deduction of P35,000 from the remaining package price, or if you remove hair and makeup package, P14,000 will be deducted from the Smart Bride Package, removing the Photobooth service will also remove P7,000 from your package.
2. If I bring an outside caterer, do you charge corkage fees?
– Yes, we have corkage fees which are found in the venue rate.
3. How many cars can Jardin accommodate?
-We can accommodate a total of 170 cars
Designated parking areas are located inside Jardin: Parking area 1, Parking area 2 and Parking area 3.
4. Is there a room available for the bride to use during the reception to change clothes or just freshen up?
– Yes. There is a lounge available for clients who availed our MAIN Venues. Lounge rooms are available thirty (30) mins, before the event time. Morning events can use lounges for three (3) hours. Evening events can use the lounge for four (4) hours. Lounges are available for full paying clients only.
5. For garden venues, do you have any back up for rainfall?
– During rainfall. Jardin de Miramar has the discretion to relocate a client’s event to an unoccupied venue. During heavy rainfall, Plaza may be upgraded to Sevilla NON-aircon. Additional venue charges shall be applied once client opted to upgrade to Sevilla Aircon (Please see rate sheet for price difference.)
For Galera, Terraza, Tierra, Pergola, Colina events, the client must provide their own tent during rainfall. However, if client opted to shift to any vacant, covered venue, the client shall pay the price difference between the venue upgrade. Venue must be fully paid prior to ingress.
7. Do you have rooms for overnight stay? Is there any nearest hotel you can suggest to accommodate visitors?
We can refer you to a nearby hotel as Jardin does not have overnight accommodations.
We have limited number of lounges to book which is located at the Isla Palma venue. We have two lounges, a gameroom and multiples that
can be used for a 22 hours stay. If these are not occupied, we can have the clients of venues other than Isla use the lounges. However, we can
only commit the use of the Isla lounges within 2 weeks before your wedding date. Standard check-in time is at 2pm / check out is at 12noon.
8. What are the nearest churches in Jardin?
Below are 6 churches, which are within 5-15 mins away from the venue.
- Antipolo City – Antipolo Cathedral
- Antipolo, Hinulugang Taktak – Parish of the Immaculate Heart of Mary
- Antipolo, Aba Homes – Transfiguration of Christ
- Antipolo, San Antonio Village – San Antonio de Padua
- Antipolo, Masinag, Marcos Highway – Diocesan Shrine and Parish of St. Therese Of The Child Jesus
- Antipolo, Sumulong Highway – San Pedro Calungsod Parish
9. Do you allow fireworks?
– Jardin does not allow any kind of firework since one of the venue is highly flammable, the roof of which is made of sawali. But we do allow Wedding Sparklers and Smoke Bombs.
10. How many watts do the basic electricity charge covers?
Free 5,000 watts that can cover the basic sound system, photo/video, photobooth & coffee bar. Over the prescribe wattage other suppliers that will be using electricity will be charged accordingly. See below breakdown :
|First 5,000 watts includes basic sound system, photo/ video, photobooth & Coffee bar|
|Additional Lighting equipment’s (4 PAR light’s)||P1,500|
|String Lights 200 bulbs||P 1,000|
|String Lights 350 bulbs||P 1,500|
|Non-Accredited Photobooth with Onsite Printing||P650|
11. Does Jardin de Miramar have a GENSET?
Jardin de Miramar has no ready-to-use GENSET available on-site. But we can rent a GENSET for you amounting to P10,000, This will be available to use during the duration of your Function. No extra charges during Event Overtime.
11. If we cancel the Smart Bride and decided to book a venue only event. Is it possible?
– Yes it is possible. We allow booked clients to revise their contract within 60days after the date of booking. In case the grace period has lapsed, it will fall under the CONVERSION/DOWNGRADE, Penalty fee for the CONVERSION/DOWNGRADE will be computed from the venue rate.
– 60 days from the date of booking – No penalty – 61-120 days after booking – 20%
– 121-up days after booking – 50% -271 days days after booking – No Downgrade –
**For 2 venue bookings, penalty will be computed from the venue with the higher value.
12. If we get the Smart Bride Package, does Jardin handle all our concerns or do we go straight to suppliers?
– After receiving the full down payment, we will be endorsing you to our in-house EVENT PLANNER. She will assist you to choose, and complete your supplier availments. She will also inform the suppliers to contact you for further detailing. After that, you will then be in direct contact with your chosen suppliers, until your event day. In case of additional food for your guests, you will need to request this from Jardin de Miramar’s EVENT PLANNER as well. You will then be asked to sign a Change Order Form, to document the adjustment requested. Any upgrades/add-ons shall be discussed and paid directly to the supplier, EXCEPT FOR FOOD where additional pax shall be coursed and paid through Jardin.
13. Does Jardin serve as a wedding coordinator?
– No. Jardin only assists you to book your wedding suppliers. Although Jardin has a preferred Events Coordinator who will make your event almost flawless.